Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No TA yet, but LOOK!!!

This morning I woke to find emails from a precious lady. (more about that another time) A Dutch family had visited the children at the foster care center where our little Jian lives--AND THEY TOOK PICTURES!!! HOORAY!! Thank you, thank you dear Dutch family!(Dank Je! Dank Je! Hartelijk Bedankt!) Our last two updates from the SWI had no pictures...so pictures of our son that are less than a week old! Oh my!
So without further ado:
One of our absolutely adorable and precious sons
He looks so well! So thankful to see this!

I have more pictures, but blogger absolutely refuses to upload them currently, so I will try to post them later :)
Maybe I'll have a TA by then ;) 

3 comments:

  1. He looks so cute! Praise God he's doing well, we will continue praying for your little boys :-) Hope to see them in person soon!!

    ReplyDelete