Monday, June 17, 2013

Consulate Appointment and shall I try delicious England?


We had our consulate appointment this morning.  It went very well, no problems at all, and much to my surprise I got all teary-eyed over the immigration oath, "I affirm that I have told the truth on all documents related to this adoption..."  It brought back such a flood of memories of the hard work that has already gone into this adoption, and I am so, so thankful to be at this point.  Which, to be specific, is tired enough to be trying to order Papa John's pizza in China.  Yes, yes, I know, I blush to even admit it, and I am NOT tired of Chinese food at all! I am just tired of walking, and I don't speak any Cantonese, remember, so I can't order from the local restaurants by phone, but rumor has it that Papa's will understand English or Mandarin or some combo of the above!  So I went on this afternoon to look at what was available and read about this mouth watering delicacy...what do you think?   Shall I order it for my hapless  happy family?

British bacon

Salad dressing distinctive vanilla base, without any set off the already outstanding temperament. To nutritious, taste excellent bacon as the protagonist, the capsules tender chicken mosaic, to be the new cool juicy tomatoes and yellow onions dancing, delicious England this bloom.

Ah, England in a bloom of Vanilla salad dressing!  Oh to be in Kew!  bahahahahah...  I think my family might not want that.  I wish you could see them now, though! (Umm, Anastasia, that is what cameras are for...) No, seriously, they are up playing on the playground in the hotel (LOVE IT!) and so, so happy.  Jian's favorite new trick is to try to "tackle" daddy. (this little guy is built like a linebacker!) He charges, laughing out loud, pushes his head between daddy's knees and then throwing both shoulders into it tries to back daddy into a corner, all the while wildly giggling.  Daddy, of course, plays along very dramatically.  Xiu goes up and down the slide, face alight, shrieks of delight.  E runs around a mass of golden curls (poor boy, he needed a haircut before China, now he REALLY does)  D is "flying" in a swing, and Xiu has been helping push him between slide runs.
Okay, I had better order something from Papa's or the bloom may leave England before I can capture it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment